What kind of Moiraine fic would you like to see?

I thought of making this a poll and then I realized I had no idea what the options would be! :P

And to answer my own question I would like to see more Thom and Moiraine, and even Siuan and Moiraine (platonic or romantic) post rescue.

Maybe even stuff about her being a wee one.

Hmm...

I'd actually like fics of her thoughts detailing as the day when she goes through that twisted archway draws nearer, ending with her finally on the other side. Then a post-rescue reflection on that. But then, I seem to be drawn to 'inner-monologues/reflection of self' fics.

Life after Thom and Gareth :lol: something like after the Last Battle and what if Thom and Gareth died . . . will Moiraine and Siuan be more than what they try to be in the series after New Spring? And if so, how will they try to live up with the changes and most importantly, how will they catch up with the years they had been apart?

:twisted:

• 3 months later...

i want a semi plot, but all nasty, dirty, make you blush and can you really continue reading this smutfest of siuan and moiraine!!!! :elayne: doesn't matter when, could be ns, during all the craziness in the beginning of the series, or after this so called rescue (cuz we all know i haven't read it...and have no idea whats really happened....) but yeah...get. them. some.