What do you want to see happen? Lots of deaths or very little?

I don't know if Rand really is going to come back. I mean, it seems very likely, and for that reason maybe it won't actually happen. I want Moiraine and Egwene to have meaningful plotlines... Egwene because she's the head of the Tower and Moiraine because she's Momo.

I feel like a lot of tertiary and even secondary characters are going to bite the dust, since that seems like something that would fit both RJs and Sanderson's styles, but I don't think any main characters are going to die. Well, maybe one or two. And it never occurred to me that Rand's would actually stay dead. =/ I definitely agree with you on Egwene needing to have a strong plotline!

Don't worry about it. She will. She'll be one of the three, whether you question the logic of it or not :P (but we already questioned it so let's not).

I actually think most of the EotW group will be semi-together at the end. Thom and Lan will be with Moiraine and Nynaeve, who will be with Rand. Hopefully Perrin is dead by then. Mat might be fighting everyone else in the universe besides the Dark One.

So, that's what I want. I also want a decent amount of Tuon and Mat scenes. Brandon said something awhile ago that worried me though. He said he didn't know whether Perrin or Mat would have more screen time. I wish he didn't like Perrin so much.

Edited by Deadsy

I wish he didn't like Perrin so much.

Oh god, me too. Perrin gets on my last nerve. He wasn't so bad in the beginning, but there is WAY too much of him now.

I third this.

AND YES, OH MIGHTY CREATOR, RAND MUST DIE! (heh)

• 2 weeks later...