Scenes you would want to see in a movie

I know I'm not alone in not wanting there to be a Wheel of Time movie, but during the fight at Hogwarts scene in the last Potter film, I have to admit, I thought seeing the raid on the Tower on the big screen would be pretty awesome.

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I think I would just like to see Moiraine in action, in one of the earlier battle scenes. I'd also love to see the attack on the tower, the CGIs could be amazing.

*high five*   I knew i remembered you saying that! Its weird the things i remember...and the things i forget...lol

...I'm not sure what we've agreed now. But I'm happy being Tearan, and talking about fish far too much.

Um, how about every scene? :oops:

I'd really like to see some of the Nynaeve vs. Moghedien scenes, especially the one where she puts the a'dam on her or when Birgitte gets ripped away. Any of the heroes vs. Forsaken battles would probably look awesome, actually. Moiraine/Lanfear, Rand/Ishamael, etc.

• 1 month later...

New Spring when Siuan and Moiraine kiss? get naked after Elaida "helps" them and the friends lather them? them just sharing a bed...

and in The Shadow Rising, when Moiraine goes butt nekked in the Aiel Waste to Rhuidean? comes back all sunburnt? (i think i remember that correctly, otherwise it was just Marie imagining her sunburnt lol)

(i think i remember that correctly, otherwise it was just Marie imagining her sunburnt lol)

there wasn't a mention of sunbum

Shadows were beginning to stretch to the far mountains by the time Moiraine appeared, falling and staggering back to her feet as she climbed, as sunburned as Aviendha. He was startled to see she had no clothes on either. Women were crazy, that was all.

Don't mess with Moiraine's #1 fan, yo. :P

• 7 years later...

I feel like we could resurrect this thread and change film to tv series. 

I think it’ll be interesting to see Moiraine in action, but I’d also like the scene where she tells the story of Manetheren.

A flashback would be the dream, and they could just use actors who are playing the main characters. To reinforce the concept of the wheel and everyone being born again. With a voiceover.