Moiraine's World Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Marie

Scenes you would want to see in a movie

I think what we need to do is get a master post of our ideas and then send them to Rafe 😂

Yes! Or. Just send the link to this forum 😂"please use any and all ideas. Just be sure to give credit in the end credits. thanks. also, a walk on role would be acceptable. double thanks."

Pfft, walk on role. The amount of named characters (and in particular Aes Sedai) I  think we could all be cast as someone and be in an episode or two. 

Ooooh, good point. But I don't and can not do a British accent...I'll have to have a silent part LOL

You could be seanchan, all you need to do for that is a Texan accent? 

Hmm, now I’m trying to decide who I should be 🤔 

Eh, I still don't think I can do that very well. LOL But that's probably better than my British one.

Hmm....oh damn I loved the Tarabon...with there yes or no at the end of their sentences. and braids! Would they be Jamacian? But I think they had light skin, maybe both? Gah, I just can't remember anything...Could just be Andor. I feel like they'd be the basic Londoner lol But no, with youre Scotish, you need something better. Damn Tear. I can imagine Siuan with a Scotish accent. Like Merida. Yup. Done. Sold. Cannot convince me otherwise now.

...I'm not sure what we've agreed now. But I'm happy being Tearan, and talking about fish far too much.

• Like 1

Yay Tear! go Siuan! 

how do you think they're going to do Loial? Make up? CGI? Both?

I think CGI, but then who knows? It’s actually one of the things I’m really curious to see. 

Yeah, and all the fun magic/powery stuff. I really hope this is good...and if they're do like, one book per season. that's a lot of seasons tho...hm.

Yeah, Rafe Judkins said he was taking inspiration from how they portrayed magic in Dr Strange as to how it appears in WoT. But even now that I've watched Dr Strange I still have no idea what they'll end up with.

I think it'll be 2 books per season, at least for the first season.  Books 7-10 could probably be condenced into one season as well.