Moiraine's World Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Kaitlin

Moiraine as a blond

Yeah, I doubt it’ll be as dark as Moiraine is described as being *sigh* and they’re completely ignoring the height issue. 

Still trying to make a conscious effort not to judge until the series is on screen in front of me (and am failing miserably). 

Pffft not judging? where's the fun in that lol if we expect nothing, we can't be disappointed lol

😂😂 True! And I suppose that’s the job of those who have already read the series to judge the show. 

Ooh. damn. shots fired. look. one day. I will read them. 😭

You could do what I did with GoT and just read the book(s?) for the season that is coming out, that way you’ve got plenty of time before actually finishing the series. 

Although it did get pretty confusing for me trying to figure out what happened in the book and what had happened in the show. 

Well, I'd also need to get the books, too....LOL I think my sister might have them, but she's a couple states away now. And I'm not allowed to buy any books for awhile....so maybe i'll figure something out the closer it gets to being released.

Kindle? They'll probably have a deal on the first book close to the series coming out.