Moiraine's World Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Deadsy

Moiraine-themed tattoos

4 hours ago, Ekho said:

From the chapter icons? They would be good actually

Yes. Although I want it on my inner forearm and my arm isn't very wide. And I hate pain.

I have tattoos. I'd still love to get a cool WoT one, or like a collage of different fandoms I've obsessed over through the years, though I probably won't. And I won't be getting a new tattoo for awhile. le sigh

A collage would be good! I’d just have to decide what fandoms to include, which would be...difficult 

I think it’s the forever part that puts me off the most, I’d like one that lasts 1-2 years or so 

They don't hurt that much...mostly depends on where you get it.

Price yeah, that sucks. But if you look/ask around, you can usually find people that are decently priced and really good artists. Or find a friend that will do them for free lol

I’m still super tempted to get “half the light of the world” quote as a tattoo 

I still debate on a harry potter quote. Ugh. I just wish I had any artistry skills so could I make up my own.

Which Harry Potter quotes would you be tempted by?

Uh...uh huh LOL most are kinda long, well the couple so that's why its not really practical, for me. I'll have to find some pics of other people's and most. We should make a tattoo thread...since we like to go so far off topic hahaha

What you could do is design a mock-up of what you want and ask a commissioned artist to create a version for you to take to the tattooist. Or there’s some great tattoo artists that’ll work on that with you themselves. A lot of times they have to adjust the design anyway depending on where it’s going. 

A couple people let me practice on pads, frozen apples, and (eeep!!) this ham part with skin... the shoulder? Rump?  I don’t know I don’t eat pork it was bizarre. It’s hard to do. Get somebody with years and years of experience. Someone who can actually draw.