When will Aes Sedai start bonding each other?

In the last few years (in WoT's Earth) we've had several challenges to the three-thousand year old custom of channeling female + nonchanneling male = Warder bond.

We've seen chan. female + nonchan. female in Elayne/Birgitte :elayne:

Chan. female + chan. male in the Asha'man/Aes Sedai bonds (willing and otherwise) :nono:

Chan. male + nonchan female in some of the Asha'man and their wives :huggle:

And (though it's a secret to most) we now have 2 chan. females + 1 chan. male + 1 nonchan. female in Elayne/Aviendha/Rand/Min. :ghug:

Given all this, my question is: When will Aes Sedai start bonding each other? :lovers:

(We could also ask the parallel question of when will Asha'man bond each other, but I don't are about them.)

And when Aes Sedai do bond each other, why?

Will it be for pillowfriends to grow even closer, like Greens who marry their Warders or the Asha'man who bonded their wives? Will it be for battle purposes, like to better coordinate them while fighting in the Last Battle or to give the bonded sisters more stamina/endurance so they can fight longer? Or do you have other ideas?

If Aes Sedai were to bond each other I imagine it would be the pillow friends doing it. The only problem is, unlike normal non-channeling Warders, this bondmate won't die in a few decades. I imagine Aes Sedai would see bonding each other as a rather intimate act. And perhaps pointless because anything they haven't been doing for the last 3000 years is clearly "wrong".

aes sedai seem too paranoid to let other sisters know where they are at all times

Or paranoid Aes Sedai could use it to monitor where the other sisters are... They can be evilly clever that way, as we well know!