By Grace and Banners Fallen

Oh, Light, yes, and couldn't stop trembling!!! It was so intense. Oh, bloody butter and onions, why would they do this to us? I read it last night and could barely sleep. The Shadow's deeds are getting TOO extensive!

Whenever I had thought the Last Battle would be easy, now I take it back. Cause I think they'll have it REAL tough. And it hasn't even started yet :/ If the rest is worse than the few chunks in the prologue...

Edited by Adam

I was surprised at how much I enjoyed it! Stayed up past bedtime to finish. Only thing that didn't jive with me was Aviendha's scene, but then I've never been a fan of hers.

I'll admit to being a bit lost on the Black Tower parts if only because I didn't read those fully in the last book (or two). However, everything seems to be moving at a fast pace now and I can't wait for more!

I am actually really worried about Caemlyn :( Kind of liked this city. And Aviendha is going all femme fatale on Rand, I swear if these two don't have sex soon, I'll just give up on their PoV's lol

At the black tower Androl and his group are noticing people going weird and are trying to cooperate with Pevara. That's pretty much everything about it. I just hope they manage to trust each other before it's too late.

I'm exited about the Cho... errr, Forsaken, too. Moghedien mentioned something about the One Power that she didn't give up to the Supergirls, probably she'll go after Nyn again :( Like I said, it'd be tough.

At least we learned who's gonna save Egwene, though I always felt it'd be Egeanin.

does egwene need saving? hahaha I'm so out of the loop. :)

I didn't like the Aiel scene either compared to the rest of the prologue.

the battle of Caemlyn was/is pretty awesome. I agree with Adam about being genuinely concerned about the city and the rest of the continent. But it's cool because it means there is going to be a lot of action in the rest of the book.

I was disappointed in no Mat but not surprised.

does egwene need saving? hahaha I'm so out of the loop. :)

Yeah. Egwene had a dream of nearly falling from a great height and dying unless a Senchani woman with a sword on her back saves her.

Oh, and the action... I'm sure Jordan/Sanderson would bring the world very close to destruction. And, from the released parts we know that Mat appears in chapter 11.