Eastward the Wind Blew

The first chapter was not released wholly. So, there's more to it, right? Kind of can't judge yet. And, actually, isn't it normal for the prologue to be more exciting than the first few chapters? TSR, TFoH, LoC etc. all have been this way.

I think you've only read the snippet they released awhile ago. They released the full chapter 1 last week. Check Tor.com

Edited by Deadsy

You are crazy! :P The first chapter was nice but I didn't feel that engaged in comparison to the prologue.

It's a matter of Brandonisms. They took me out of the Prologue on several occasions. They were in chapter 1 too but I was able to ignore them. Part of it might be that I read the Prologue first, so when i got to chapter 1 I was more prepared for them.

So is anyone going to give us non-readers the gist? :D

Rand and Perrin kind of catch up and Rand thinks about how his relationship to Two Rivers folk has changed and how he and LTT are merged now.

Elayne and everyone receive word about how Caemlyn has fallen and Nynaeve Heals that one guy from the Band who's from Cairhien. And gives what Egwene thinks might be praise for Moiraine's Healing skills.

And other stuff.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...