Moiraine's World Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Therese Sedai

aMoL Reactions. What did you think?

So it's basically like every other "time" Rand's reincarnation battles the Dark. He can never really win the war, only ever the battle. Lovely. Fuck that Wheel, man...lol

On 11/16/2018 at 5:22 AM, Whitty said:

So it's basically like every other "time" Rand's reincarnation battles the Dark. He can never really win the war, only ever the battle. Lovely. Fuck that Wheel, man...lol

im sure theres a moral behind it lmao

Life, well The Wheel, will always find a way to fuck you? LOL

• Like 1

Haha, “life sucks and then you die. And then you’re born and it all happens again.” 😂😂

• Haha 1

Rand went to the top of Dragonmount and realized you do it over and over again because...love. Yes.

On 2/6/2019 at 4:24 AM, Marie said:

Rand went to the top of Dragonmount and realized you do it over and over again because...love. Yes. 

I'm pretty sure the same thing happened in an episode of Angel. And Charmed...it seems to be a recurring theme now that I think about it

Well aint that a bitch...all that work just to realize you'll do it alllll over again in the next life. Bummer.

Or it could be an uplifting message, because all the good things happen again too 😊

But I mean, was there really that many good things? They went through a lot of shit. And dying. And stilling. And other...things...

Well...not so many good things that we read about, but who knows what happened after the series finished.

And to quote doctor who: " The good things don't always don't always soften the bad things, but vice versa, the bad things don't necessarily spoil the good things and make them unimportant."

Suppose that's true...

From book 1 to book last, how much is supposed to have passed?

I think it’s only supposed to have been like 2 or 3 years. Although I don’t think RJ was that consistent with time lines 

Yeah that makes sense though. And for that many books, and all the shit that went down. Sounds about right, really.