Moiraine's World Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Sam

TV show finally happening!!!

Hm...I wonder if they will do New Spring flashbacks then? Because pillowfriends. . . . . 😍

Flashbacks would be great! I'd love that idea!

Like, it could be hinted at, and the people that read the books would know, and everyone else would be like "wait..does that mean...?" I need it.

Yes, I want some sly references only us book readers get! It’s takes some determination to finish that series, especially with crossroads of twilight. We should be rewarded! 

I'm not in the category though HAH i only got to like, book 5? Maybe 6? Maybe I should finally read them...I'd have to start over though.

Ha, well, you could always give it a shot if only to share in the feeling of smugness when the tv series happens ;)

This is true...I eventually want to read A Song of Fire and Ice, too, and those are just as long as WoT, but only half as many lol. Maybe it'll be easier to read now that I'm older? Hmm...

I’ve read a song of ice and fire as well, and actually found it more of a slog than WoT. But everyone’s different 🤷🏼‍♀️ 

Oh man..don't tell me that! LOL But they're both bucket list series to read haah.

Anyone have updates on the Moiraine show? Casting?? Cuz, lez be honest, that's the most important...

Nothing on casting, although it seems like they’ve got the scripts for the first 5/6 episodes and they’ll cover eye of the world. 

How can they not have cast yet?? UGH. So first season, first book? I wonder if it'll be a full 10 eps or if first season will be shorter to see how it's received?

I think it’ll be 10 or 12 episodes, so two books a season 

That would make sense. They can condense a bit, keep to the important stuff. Make a 6-7 season series. Make New Spring a movie prequel 😅