Moiraine's World Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Marie

TV Series Starting Production!

Awww Yeah

giphy.gif

It's focusing on Momo which is my excuse for posting it here.

But I just now noticed Red Eagle is still involved and...ugh. They must have some deep legal hooks.

OH SHIT SON. THIS IS REALLY HAPPENING. 

It also better come free with my Amazon Prime membership or Imma be pissed. (and why don't we like Red Eagle Entertainment?)

Yay! :sugar:

If its an amazon original then it should come free with Prime! I will also be extremely pissed if not. We don't like Red Eagle because they are the ones who came up with that horrible Billy Zane pilot episode as a desperate attempt to hold onto the rights for WoT when other companies wanted to buy them.

Wait. Wut. There is a live action version of WoT somewhere that should not exsist? Much like the Star Wars Christmas Special? 😲

Yeah, there is a live action -loosely connected to WoT  episode that should not exist. Much like Christmas Star Wars 

It’s probably on YouTube, although I personally believe all evidence of it should be incinerated 

So does George Lucas about the Christmas Special, but as you know, once it's on the internet, it will never truly be gone...😈

Ookay. It wasn't too horrible. However, I can tell by reading the comments that it was for those that know the books. And Lews calling for his wife was a bit over done...

But, if Amazon does this right, it's gonna be awesome and fill the void of Game of Thrones. It has that large scale, in depth potential, and I think they can knock it out of the park and really get a lot of people hyped about it. They also need a sweet ass theme song like GoT...hah.

So, as horrible as that pilot is, it does make me even more excited for this!

Edited by Whitty

I’m excited but also apprehensive about the tv series. Like it could fill any GoT sized gaps in my life, or it could ruin one of my favourite book series’. 

Always a gamble...but I think Amazon does some really good shows, so, be hopeful!

I have been impressed with amazon series’ lately so I’ll be eternally optimistic. 

Besides if it’s terribel I can just pretend it never existed, like I have done with other shows in the past.