WoTdreams

I had two Moiraine ones. The first was from last week:

Moiraine was doing something very important, and then she had to go shopping for blue clothes. I had her iphone and was trying to show her how to use it. Then trollocs showed up and she torched them in Nordstroms. It's kind of foggy but I do remember that she had on amazingly high blue and black heels.

And I just woke up from this latest one:

Moiraine was composing some music with an odd pen that had light coming out of it. But, she was composing it *on* the chest of Data from Star Trek. I was confused in the dream. I still am. She did that, then got up and went outside to this desolate place where everything was dying off and the ground was cracked and completely dry. There was a volcano somewhere nearbye, but it was as if it was too dry even for the volcano to erupt. Moiraine sat down and tried to make tea on a stove and all the water went up into steam. Rand, or a just some random tall redheaded guy, sat down next to her. Um... then I just remember how her hair floated in the dry breeze and watching them sitting there.

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Because Vertex is our resident troll.

*criescriescries!*

Thread necro!   I got the ACoS audiobook for my bday and was listening to the Mesaana part last night. I dreamt I had to be the one to find out who Mesaana was masquerading as, but it wasn't in the

I had a dream that I was reading ToM but it also had some comic style art in it as well. Very horribly drawn. Like a ten year olds first attempt at manga bad.

Anyway, Moiraine and Thom were making out by a lake and Mat and Noal were watching. Probably because for some reason Moiraine was naked. Even in my dream I was like "how did that happen" so I back read and that's how they found her in the tower. But mostly I was distracted by Thom's nose. It looked like those horrible caricatures the Nazi's did of the "Jewish" nose.

• 10 months later...

Okay so last night I had a nightmare that Ishamael and the Black Ajah came for me. The BAs were all on black horses and had black hoods obscuring their faces and all sat their horses in this scary silent ring around me while Ishamael tortured me with the Power (don't know what he wanted from me). :eek:

It was really scary and painful in the dream, but when I woke up I realized that Ishamael didn't look like his usual fiery-faced self from the first couple books ... he looked like Marv from Home Alone! I have no freaking idea why, but it made a frightening nightmare into something inexplicably hilarious once I woke up. What is wrong with my brain? :iiam:

Last night I dreamed there were melons shaped like bananas but instead of just one banana in each peel, there were three and they came in candy flavors like chocolate and fudge and were surprisingly good because I don't like bananas. So, we can have faulty brains together! :D

• 4 weeks later...
  • 9 months later...

Thread necro! :mwahaha:

I got the ACoS audiobook for my bday and was listening to the Mesaana part last night. I dreamt I had to be the one to find out who Mesaana was masquerading as, but it wasn't in the White Tower... it was in an elementary school in our world. I had to covertly interview the staff to find out which of the "teachers" was a friendless loner who had been out of the school for some time.

Finally I figured out who Mesaana was and had to ambush her by crashing a PTA meeting. Only, it was really anticlimactic because she fainted as soon as she realized she'd been discovered, and I had to quickly shield her lying there on the floor with the rest of the PTA meeting wondering wtf was going on. :duck:

• Like 1