Confessions!

I confess that although I find Rand to be extremely irritating and annoying in multiple ways... I feel affectionately toward him.

*shame*

:D

I confess that I thought Lan and Moiraine were a couple when I first started reading the books, and was disappointed to see that Momo was ready to give him up to Nyn so easily and was secretly hoping for a less mature "smackdown!" reaction. :P

I confess that Loial bores me.

I confess that RJ is really starting to annoy me the more books he writes, because it is becoming obvious that men still have the greater advantage in channeling, and it is beginning to seem like he is trying to say that women cannot succeed unless they are led by a man.

I confess that I always adored Cadsuane, and sometimes hate Mat.

I confess that

I thought Moiraine killed Asmodean

when I first read that one bit.

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I confess I agree with Kaitlin's 4th point.

I confess that Momo/Siuan is my favorite part of the entire saga.

I confess that I liked reading that part with Tylin and Mat over and over and laughing hysterically and the dumbass he is.

I confess how much I hate Cadsuane, even though I know she has many fans here.

I confess that I probably would have gave up on this series if I wasn't determined to read about moiraine's rescue

I confess that I think most of the good guys need a good slapping :P

I confess that every time I read the story of manetheren when its told by momo in EoTW I get slighty emotional

I confess that every time I read the story of manetheren when its told by momo in EoTW I get slighty emotional

Oh, me too!

I confess that I equated my old boss with Siuan, and discovered after a while she was more like Elaida at her craziest.

I confess that I really just skim the parts about the Borderland Armies in KoD.

I confess that I have never thought of what the characters look like naked until I came here!

Well, I confess I always think of Egghead as Cairhien pale instead of Two Rivers dark.

I confess I dislike pretty much everyone from the Two Rivers/Andor because of how the village men treated Moiraine after the Trollac attack.

I confess that I've had it up to here with WoT! Frankly, I think RJ has lost it - and I sometimes wonder if he has a group of writers working on a different thread of the series! Books 6 onwards was crap. I only liked NS because of the Moiraine/Lan thing.

I confess I agree with Kate's points two ("I confess that I thought Lan and Moiraine were a couple...") and four (about men and channelling).

I also confess that I find Mat thoroughly annoying and disgusting!

I confess that I don't like Siuan... and Elaida *hides from Laura*...

It is such a relief to confess things.

I confess that I despise a certain board but I can't stay away from it. I tried an experiment in which I purposefully countered each mean or nutto comment there with something sweet. It didn't work, and I became frustrated after a day. :) (I won't say which one on here, because it's not about bashing another site!)

I confess that I have thought very deeply about what Moiraine and Lan have done in the time between NS and EotW.

I confess I have often wondered whether Harriet, RJ's wife, has written certain parts of WoT, or has contributed greatly to it.

I confess that I don't understand why some parts of the series can be completely thought provoking and other parts... not so much.

I confess that despite my reservations previously mentioned I have thought very deeply about some of the characters!

*giggle* I confess that I always harboured some little hope that Moiraine and Lan would discover some unkindled sparks for each other! :) Like Kate said just now to me on IM, it's refreshing to have a friendship without the sex, but somehow there was always something missing in Mo/Lan. They shared a bond, yet I thought she treats him really shabbily sometimes.

Uh... I confess I've had WoT dreams!