Confessions!

*giggle* I confess that I always harboured some little hope that Moiraine and Lan would discover some unkindled sparks for each other! ;P Like Kate said just now to me on IM, it's refreshing to have a friendship without the sex, but somehow there was always something missing in Mo/Lan. They shared a bond, yet I thought she treats him really shabbily sometimes.

Uh... I confess I've had WoT dreams!

Me too! I've dreamt about Lan the most, weirdly. Last night I had a dream about Thommy, though! :) He was teaching me to stand on my head!

Sometimes sex in a relationship can just be a thing that happens as a result of deep friendship. I just wonder if that wouldn't have ruined things, though. I confess I would have liked to find out with those two characters! :razz:

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I confess that I didn't think Tuon or Semirhage were black until told by various people on wotmania.

I confess that I like Elaida far more than most of the characters in this series

I confess that I think Perrin is really boring and his wife is just plain insane

I confess that I spend more time thinking about WoT theories (such as what moiraine and Lan did after new spring) than work for uni

I confess I'v had quite a few WoT dreams as well

I confess when I went to an RJ booksigning/lecture I thought he was a funny (as in humorous) guy.

I confess I wanted there to be Nyn/Egwene and Tuon/Selucia.

I confess I LAUGHED OUT LOUD when we found out Elaida has/had a woman lover. That scene in KoD where the new Keeper walks in on them and makes a comment about it looking like a seduction was my fav part of that book.

I confess my favorite reltaionship in the books (other than Siuan/Mo) is...... Lina/Therava. :)

I confess my favorite reltaionship in the books (other than Siuan/Mo) is...... Lina/Therava. :)

I liked their relationship as well, it made me laugh

I confess that I liked Rand for the first book

I confess that I always thought Nynaeve should go back to the two rivers and stay there

I confess that the multiple story lines in this series don't bother me

I confess I agree with Jan about Faile. She makes Perrin wear a disgusting beard (although he is too much of a pussy to say no).

I confess the Seanchan are my least favorite people in the entire series.

I confess I think the Aiel are sick fools. One guy cuts down a tree and so they ravage a nation and kill thousands of innocents who did nothing but have pale skin.

I confess that I think the aiel are incredibly boring

I confess that I've spent a worrying amount of time trying to decide which ajah my friends would be in

I confess that I think it would be hilarious if the dark one won in the end

I confess that I hate the Shaido, but I hated Perrin more when he made a deal with the Seanchan.

I confess that I have the hardest time picturing Moiraine. I can picture her hair and clothes and hands and things, but I can't quite decide on what her face should look like.

I confess that I found all the scenes with Morgase not connecting with the rest of the books, but I still liked reading about her.