Confessions!

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I confess Rand and his three hos makes me see red. I cannot stand reading any of those sections.

;P I couldn't agree more.

I confess I find RJ's desire to pair off every main character with someone quite irritating.

You aren't alone in your irritation, Laura. We should send RJ a formal letter of protest. ;P

:lmao:

I confess that I think it would be hilarious if the dark one won in the end

*giggle* Wouldn't it?! :lol:

Oh, and I confess that I felt Morgase's character is too weak (or rather, it kinda unravelled at some point), and that Tallanvor (sp.?) angle didn't work for me at all.

Hmm well

I think Moridin/ishamael is great in an evil mad sort of way.

I still like Rand even though Robert overdid it with all the hand loosing and blindness :lmao:

I don't have any problems with Rands little harem although I think aviendha should be a bigger part in the books since I think she is the strongest character of the three.

I think Elayne is booring although not as much as her mother. She is ok when she isn't doing the queen thing.

Loved the part with faile and Perrin in the two rivers and in tear.

I liked Lan more in new spring when he actually had a personality. Hes still one of the characters I like most though.

Hmm well this turned out to be a long post so I will just round it up.

I think Mat Cauthon is one of the best characters in the books. I also like Nynaeve, even though shes such a push-over.

Oh and I like Lews Therins little humming thing :b

I liked Rand in the middle of the Eye of the World, and that was it.

I liked the Eg/Rand pairing.

I liked the Lan/Mo pairing.

I liked Eladia for about 1 second.

I liked Faile. *don't shoot, please*

I liked Perrin/Faile.

I liked the idea of a Mat/Silverbow pairing, although I can't make it work in a fanfic.

I semi liked the Thom/Mo pairing.

I liked Thom in the first three books. After that he became kinda "zzzz" for me.

I didn't like Mat until book five.

I don't really like any of the female roles by book eleven except for maybe Falie and Mo if she'd just show up.

I find most men in the books to be mildy disturbing at times.

I liked Ishy/Mordy.

I disliked all the other Forsaken. They remind me of American politicians.

I too have spent time placing my friends in ajahs. Male and female.

I've started several WoT fanfics and finished none.

I did not read the first page of this topic, but the second all the way to this.

I've started several WoT fanfics and finished none.

I did not read the first page of this topic, but the second all the way to this.

Post the unfinished stuff. :lmao:

And, this is Confessions. It is not the place to yell about what other people like or dislike. :lol:

I confess that in other places I do yell about what other people like and dislike, and this is somewhat naughty of me!

If I had said that I confessed to all those things it would have sounded like it was open for you to condemn and judge me for my opinions ;)

:o But... but... that's what we do here... *judges and condemns*

;PWe're not totally sane, you see... this loooong wait for Moiraine has turned us all slightly rabid...

EDIT: I have an off-topic confession: I'm insanely curious about Tosh! ;)

;)We're not totally sane, you see... this loooong wait for Moiraine has turned us all slightly rabid...

Lets not make excuses I'm sure most of us were this way before the books...the long wait for moiraine has just us more rabid:P

Aldieb was at the stables in Cairhien! Maybe she got eaten up. ;)

Tosh, this was started by someone trained by catholics but who ran and ran away from them, so confession in this sense is not to leave yourself open to be condemned, but to admit secret-like things that you might feel all scardy saying without the nice little protection of this thread..

And we are rabid but not all mean like some places! If we are arguing it is with love! And because we are so bored without Momo!

I confess I was not so rabid before Momo went on vacation, but am now more so.