Moiraine's World Forums
Whitty

Movie Cast

Isn't that like most soaps tho, there is no "end" no "where is this going", just minor little plots that keeps it alive for 30+ years lol

Yeah, but then you get shows like lost and battlestar galactica, where the writers lack of an ending ruined the final season.

Not that that would happen with Camwalt! We can come up with a brain busting session to help you remember 🙃

Or Once Upon a Time where they just tanked after season 2 with all their fanboy shit and didn't give a fly fuck about what made sense. Nope. Not bitter. At. All.

Yes! Is that beast posted in the other section of this place? I need to read it from the beginning and see where the muse can take me....well, brain storm wise LOL

Yeah, once upon a time went downhill rapidly. Although I did continue to watch it until the bitter end, so who knows what that says about me 

I made it to the last season then and only then did I give up. But maybe I'll watch it one day just to say I finished it.

So there is a rumour online that Rosamund Pike has been cast as Moiraine. As an actress I like her, as Moiraine less so 🙄

It's official now..... We shall have to see who else they cast. I dont hate her for it though i thought they'd get someone less known.

Do we think they’ll try and glamourise Thom and Lan? Because obviously they’re not described as being the most attractive.