Moiraine's World Forums
Whitty

Movie Cast

Isn't she the one who was the princess in Princess Diaries? Hmm... don't like her... let's make her Egwene then!

OOOOOHHHHHHH!!!! I like Natalie Portman!!! I think she'd be perfect!! :yes:

Keira Knightley should be an Aes Sedai. I think she's got a close-enough-ageless-face.

Gah..NO NO NO NO NO NOOOO!! Fork Natalie Portman! She will NOT be Egwene!!

Keira Knightley...ok, but not as Egwene. But as an Aes Sedai, yes, she'd be a good one.

And Anne could be serious I'm sure. She's done mostly comical movies, but I'm sure she could be just as good doing a more serious role. I'm sure you never heard of this movie, The Far Side of Heaven, but she was in that, and she was good. So yeah....

I know you guys already picked most of the cast but here are some actors that really could nail the parts.

Moiraine-Embeth Davidtz (she is the only actress I can think of that could do justice to Moiraine physically speaking)

Lan-Hugh Jackman, (Daniel Day-Lewis would be good but might remind some people too much of his role as Hawkeye in Last of the Mohicans)

A young Ashley Judd would be perfect for Nynaeve, Anne Hathaway as Egwene could work well. I really can't see Jennifer Garner as Nynaeve, IMO she is not a good actress anyways.

Watch what you say about Jennifer Garner..... :evil: And she doesn't have to be Nynaeve; she can be an Aiel or something. I just would like her in there.

*sighs*

Nancy...It's a group effort. I should probably add that intro to that page I was planing. Basically, if you have an idea for someone say something!

I didn't come up with Elaida, that was either Whitty or Laura, and I'm leaning towards the former.