You know that you're obsessed with the Wot when...

...wehn you think of travelling to Stonehenge to go through the inner circle and rescue Moiraine....

:razz:

(How did you know why I wanted to go to Stonehenge?! :sugar: )

When you start to re-read the entire 10-book series just to refresh your memory, knowing full well that some of the books are ever so boring!

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

...wehn you think of travelling to Stonehenge to go through the inner circle and rescue Moiraine....

:lmao:

(How did you know why I wanted to go to Stonehenge?! :o )

When you start to re-read the entire 10-book series just to refresh your memory' date=' knowing full well that some of the books are ever so boring![/quote']

I didn't :lol: Now we can travel together :lol::lol::lol:

Yeah I re-read them this summer but only the 10th was absolutley boring. I mean - nothing happens there.

When you actually think of boat/fishing/sailing saying to say to relate to things (metaphors) And sadly...I do do this....but I think it's cuz Siuan is my favorite... 8)

So talking like your favourite character then? :duh:

Lol, I do that too. One of my guy pals is always referred to in my head as *Young* Mohammad (He's a year younger). It's said that way only because of Morgase. :P

So talking like your favourite character then? ;)

lol yeah I guess so.

Um....the fish puns I use? I can't really think of any at the moment....I usually think of ones about sinking ships or something for when I'm in a situation that's bad or whatever...if that makes sense.