What are you watching (TV)?

So I'm watching pretty much everything you mentioned 😂.

Love Harlots, I watched most of Handmaid's Tale and I'm still not sure how I felt about it! Not up to date on Vikings though, but I'm meaning to catch up. I'm watching it on amazon prime, but I don't know if they have different shows depending on location. I don't know what they would have been speaking in England at that time, probably just old-english, which had a lot of saxon influences.

• Replies 462
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Has anyone seen Good Omens??? I loved it! 

AHAH

I LOVE Harlots, too. Shit is crazy! Can't wait for more. Handmaid's Tale is crazy on a whole different level...but really good. You gotta catch up! You won't regret it. I think next season should be out in April? GAME OF THRONES APRIL 14!!!!! So excited...last season. All the feels man...Vikings just announced season 6 will be the last season. I think that usually starts end of the year, around Nov? And I think they've said what they speak, but I forget lol all old and nearly dead languages now I'm sure.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
11 hours ago, Whitty said:

OMG GOT!!! JUST AAAH.

I couldn't say it better myself. I am so psyched for next weeks episode, it's gonna be insaaane

I haven't watched Gentlemen Jack, I might give it a shot if I have some free time though.

I could honestly stop watching GoT now after last weeks episode and be happy (not gonna, but I’m just saying I could) 

started watching tidelands on Netflix, it’s got very pretty people in a very scenic Australia so I’m less watching it for the story and more for the view 😂😂

• 1 month later...
On 6/14/2019 at 11:49 AM, Ekho said:

Has anyone seen Good Omens??? I loved it! 

Isn’t it!!!? Me too, and I’m so excited it’s actually made, lol! It’s not just in book form 🤸‍♂️ Who’s your favorite character?

I never watched GoT regularly but have seen a lot of the others that were mentioned. 

I love Dragula because it’s counter-culture. It’s macabre and camp and the Boulet Brothers take care of their employees as far as I know up until this point (I mean the contestants too!). That’s the only reality one I like a lot.

Bob’s Burgers, American Gods, Castle Rock, hmm. Ashley Too was good in Black Mirror.