Moiraine's World Forums
Sign in to follow this  
jan

What are you watching (TV)?

So I'm watching pretty much everything you mentioned 😂.

Love Harlots, I watched most of Handmaid's Tale and I'm still not sure how I felt about it! Not up to date on Vikings though, but I'm meaning to catch up. I'm watching it on amazon prime, but I don't know if they have different shows depending on location. I don't know what they would have been speaking in England at that time, probably just old-english, which had a lot of saxon influences.

AHAH

I LOVE Harlots, too. Shit is crazy! Can't wait for more. Handmaid's Tale is crazy on a whole different level...but really good. You gotta catch up! You won't regret it. I think next season should be out in April? GAME OF THRONES APRIL 14!!!!! So excited...last season. All the feels man...Vikings just announced season 6 will be the last season. I think that usually starts end of the year, around Nov? And I think they've said what they speak, but I forget lol all old and nearly dead languages now I'm sure.

I am so excited for Game of thrones! Like I’ve been rewatching some old episodes and have totally psyched myself up 😬😬

ME TOO. I'm gonna add HBO to Hulu and recap, but I'm gonna wait to see if they price will drop once April hits. But damn. I'm both excited and afraid 😅

Surely if anything the price would go up in April? But yeah, it’s going to be so good! 

Currently watching Derry girls, which is brilliantly funny.

I just finished Umbrella Academy. It was very up and down for me but ended on a good note.