• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not to defend them, because I want NS too, but they say they don't have the rights to NS right now. They were just the production team for it, so that sucks. :yes:5th down

They may not draw any attractive men, but Lan turned out less ugly that I thought he'd be, even young. Maybe they should try to draw him hot and it would have the opposite effect. :evil:

Well Sanderson has said that he is going to write one or more books taking place years after the series, atleast one of them centered around Mat and Tuon, so its a possibility that he will go back and finish the New Spring triology.

That would mean both Mat and Tuon would survive tarmon gaidon .... I always thought Mat would be the new Aurthur Hawkwing afterwards.

That would mean both Mat and Tuon would survive tarmon gaidon

Yes, I always did think it was pretty stupid to reveal that. Unless of course its all a ploy, which would also be stupid.

I always thought Mat would be the new Aurthur Hawkwing afterwards.

That'd be interesting. How'd it come to pass though? With Rand uniting all the countries I see it going one of two ways. Either Mat takes over as a sort of distant emperor after Randor the more interesting option where the alliance created by the dragon shatters and Mat leads bloody campaigns to reunite the world under one banner, leading to a new golden age of man.

• 4 months later...

NS and EotW comics should be coming out soonish.

They say they're going to release some more info at NY comic con this weekend. :oops:

Two previews:

issue01_cover_seamas_revised.jpg

issue01-wot-saliba.jpg

Once Dabel Brothers releases the order code for EotW (they said NS too but I dunno if they're still releasing it at the same time) you can use it to order the comics from a store you can find here. I'm not sure of you can set up a subscription for the whole series that way or just order one at a time. Might be some more info about it after this weekend.