• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Myrdraal always felt a bit more ethereal to me. Creatures of ice cold flesh and bloodlust, bound in blackest cloth. But the armored look is a time-honored tradition I suppose.

Rand looks like a fifteen year old kid that cries alot.

Myrdraal always felt a bit more ethereal to me. Creatures of ice cold flesh and bloodlust, bound in blackest cloth. But the armored look is a time-honored tradition I suppose.

In the books, they always wear armor made of overlapping plates which make them look like large serpent's scales.

The quality of art is pretty nice. What I like best is the background, and the sort of haunting feel of the trees/leaves. Seems like the beginning of EotW.

Are those codes still accurate, since they are previews for them coming out in Feb? Yay xDD

:x Rand is so UGLY!

I hate him, and all that, but in my brain he's still not ugly! The way two thirds of his head consists of a bad haircut and those babylike features. The silly face. Aren't his eyebrows supposed to be pretty, according to Avi? If they look like that she has a strange taste.

In the books, they always wear armor made of overlapping plates which make them look like large serpent's scales.

Really? My mind is a more selective reader than I thought. :oops:

I hate him, and all that, but in my brain he's still not ugly! The way two thirds of his head consists of a bad haircut and those babylike features. The silly face. Aren't his eyebrows supposed to be pretty, according to Avi? If they look like that she has a strange taste.

Well he is supposed to be some sort of stereotypical Aiel male in regards to looks. What a shame.

And since I'm already on the subject. They've lived in a god damned desert for thousands of years, its ludicrous to suggest they'd still have fair skin and red hair! Freckles and deserts do not mix! The blender of life would choke on such an unholy tincture!

But they'd need new DNA to get different looks, Tosh :oops: Where from? They hate wetlanders, they only tolerate tinkers and sharans don't seem to like intermixing with others. They're bound to be extremely inbred, which, when I think about it, suddenly explains Rand's looks.