Moiraine's World Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Brynefan

Characters II

I'm double posting just to say that I suddenly remembered that Uno is awesome (although he only seems to know two or three curses, which is pretty silly). Anyway, I had to draw him. :D I hope he'll have some epic screen time in book 14. He is in Tar Valon at the moment at least.

u5l6wljn.jpg

Perhaps he can fill Mat in on where to get cool eyepatches.

Don't know what's gotten into me, but I drew Bryne too.

sf5nw569.jpg

Edited by Brynefan

So fancy! I can't believe I'm the first to comment :) Haha on all the slow peoples. Uno really is awesome. I love him more than Bryne...though it is a bit freaky to be one eyed.

Ooh, I didn't notice you had added Bryne. I like his thoughtful pose. Getting the placement of the hands and arms must've been hard, but it came out well. :) I like Uno too, nice work on his red "glaring eyepatch". :twisted: I have one question though - how is his sword attached to his back? Usually there would be a strap going diagonally across his chest to keep it on.

Uno is awesome! His face is perfect. I never pictured his scar as being that long but now I think I'm going to. :P Bryne is new too! I love his thoughtful pose and the way he's standing there, planning some strategy.

Here, have a Momo :3 I thought of this place while drawing her. *Has just started re-reading EotW*

moiraine2_zpsc68345ce.jpg

Edited by Brynefan
  • Like 1