Moiraine's World Forums
Sign in to follow this  
AshSnow

Knife of Dreams

I have finally started this book today and am so looking forward to Mo's letter. (somehow i managed to get this far without letting myself read it). the book is off to a strong start, so i'm stoked!

I want her to get to Rand somehow, beat him up while she's drunk, and go win the Last Battle while continuing to drink and insult people.

Hurrah for an already-existing KoD thread so I don't have to make one, as I fail at making threads.

I would like MW's opinion: Does Romanda like women?

KoD, Ch 23: Romanda's PoV, after observing Halima and Delana and thinking they're lovers:

"It was always a mistake to choose a pillow-friend who did not wear the shawl. Especially if you were fool enough to let her take the lead."

Her definitive "always" makes me assume either she herself has slept with non-AS women or she has known other AS who've slept with non-AS, otherwise she wouldn't have the experience to know that doing that is always a mistake.

Discuss amongst yaselves. :razz:

Personally I think she has just known other examples of such relationships. Mind you I think the vast majority of Aes Sedai had a pillow friend in their novice/Accepted days. Or maybe I just like to think a woman lover would have better taste in romance novels.

I don't think Romanda would let anyone take charge of her in a relationship, male, female, channeler, non-channeler.