• Replies 882
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Congratulations on the underwater babby.. Olivia2.   I think I may have just fallen in love.

If only Marie.   She was actually my best friend when we were kids. Good times those were, lots of bouncing around and playing gameboy as I recall. That is until the whole bone disease thing really

A tapdancer.   When is it being released? I had no idea it was soon enough to start poaching for releases. Its a bit blindingly white, like the sun, but I like it, also like the sun.

I was curious about RSS feeds + blogs so had Vertex test..only to discover I had forget to actually allow any users to make blogs. Hahaha... :D

Also, I am hungry.

No wonder I couldn't find how to make a blog. :D

:oops: What is this I see?! Someone I can have double check if I actually did fix the issue?!

http://moiraine.net/forum/index.php?app=core&module=usercp&tab=blog <--- that's the page for making the blog. Please tell me you have permission....

The feature seems to work, it allowed me to make my own blog. But there's so many options & buttons I feel overwhelmed!

AshenSnow's Blog *Click Me!*

I hope your rage headache goes away!

Maybe someone threw a fail nade during a zombie game and got them all killed, causing her to rage? This happens to me at least.

Zombieland movie is awesome btw, just finished it. For once, not an utterly stupid zombie movie, quite funny, and entertaining.

Edited by AshSnow

I was curious about RSS feeds + blogs so had Vertex test..only to discover I had forget to actually allow any users to make blogs. Hahaha... :D

Also, I am hungry.

No wonder I couldn't find how to make a blog. :D

:oops: What is this I see?! Someone I can have double check if I actually did fix the issue?!

http://moiraine.net/forum/index.php?app=core&module=usercp&tab=blog

The feature seems to work, it allowed me to make my own blog. But there's so many options & buttons I feel overwhelmed!

AshenSnow's Blog *Click Me!*

Welcome to my world.

Congrats, Tosh! :spork: Welcome to hell official adult post-school life! Unless you're going straight to college, in which case it's adult school life with peers who are way more childish than they should be.

I post this in case anyone was worried Moiraine was hurt in making Marie's pout signature image.

chocolate.gif

She always gets dirty when licking the box clean.

Edited by Naked Thom

Soon this year will be half over :blink: Where did it go?

Yeah, I've noticed as you get older, I swear the years get shorter. Halfway through 2010? Really? 2011 around the corner? Wasn't it just 2004? And I was 15, not 21? I still remember seeing all those lame spammed commercials of "No interest till 2007! 2008!", and thinking...wow, that's so long from now! I can't even imagine what my life will be like then...and somehow, that was already 3, almost 4 years ago? I feel old...

Edited by AshSnow