New Spring and Eye of the World Graphic Novels

"Tor Books is proud to publish the New Spring graphic novel in November 2009. The Dabel Bros. will be adding special bonus material to the book, including developmental art, pages from scripts, and correspondence between Robert Jordan and Chuck Dixon. New Spring the graphic novel will also have a stunning, brand new, fully painted cover by artist Michael Kormarck.

Tor will publish the first Eye of the World graphic novel in July 2010. This graphic novel will collect the first 6 issues of the Eye of the World comic book and will feature similar bonus material and added content from the Dabels, as well as striking new cover art. Future graphic novel collections will be released on a regular basis, approximately every nine months."

For the first two shots Moiraine had blue eyes and then it was brown for the remainder but she was ugly pretty much through the whole thing.

Having said that I just bought a second copy because I somehow got CoverB and I want CoverA because that has Moiraine on it (if the inside art isn't up to par I might as well have a pretty cover to look at!) Although I do like CoverB too.

you know so many times i have seen her illustrated with blue eyes, its ridiculous. in the WOT encyclopedia she has blue eyes and her hair is up in some goonie bun. she looks like she belongs in Anne of Green Gables. too bad about the comic!

you know so many times i have seen her illustrated with blue eyes, its ridiculous. in the WOT encyclopedia she has blue eyes and her hair is up in some goonie bun. she looks like she belongs in Anne of Green Gables. too bad about the comic!

Yes, blue eyes... or as a blonde! Why is picturing a small dark hair and eyed woman so confounding? *feels like Cadsuane for using an old lady word* :evil:

• 11 months later...