The Path of Daggers Thread

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"I saw the pair of you sniffing about like ferrets at the hencoop," [Yukiri] said, "but I held my tongue--you might be pillow friends, for all I know, and whose business is that but yours?"

(Oath Rod is found hiding in Seaine's possession)

"Oh, leave it with them Saerin," Yukiri laughed right on top of her. "Whatever they're up to, it's their own business."

Now. I cannot be the only one who had impure thoughts of what Yukiri was implying. Don't try and deny, Olivia!

Also, I always hated how close Saerin and Seaine were in spelling.

I always hated how close Saerin and Seaine were in spelling.

Yeah, I get those two mixed up alot. :? When I bother to pay attention to the "hunt for BA" plotline, that is.

Now. I cannot be the only one who had impure thoughts of what Yukiri was implying. Don't try and deny, Olivia!

Of course I won't try to deny it! :P I'm someone who thought that "A rod, as thick as her wrist, bright red and smooth and rounded, firm rather than hard .... in her hand, it almost felt hot!" ter'angreal that Elayne "experimented" with that one time was a dildo! :)