Towers of Midnight Thread [Merged]

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'm hoping she comes back normal too. If she's overly powerful she might not be the same Moiraine.   They better not make it a cliffhanger.

As I was reading the quote about ToM...I was overly excited and can not wait for October! But upon that thought of the 2nd to last book being released...I was filled with sadness.

Soon, this whole series will be over & done :lol:.

I do hope Sanderson does Mat better...everything he did in the last book was great, except for two parts I had complaints about.

1. Literally no fighting scenes except Ewgene, and even that was vague!

2. Mat...wasn't quite mat , lol. I can't quite remember...but I think he's character came out "forced", and he talked more than usual.

Edited by AshSnow

I am very interested in what happens with Perrin's plotline. He has a lot of history with the Whitecloaks. That and how will Galad respond to his mother being a maid? No matter what Morgase says, he probably wouldn't see it as right and blame Perrin.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...