Moiraine's World Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Deadsy

Memory of Light cover!!!!! Guess who's on the back flap?

Why are the US covers for WoT so... retro? I thought the ebook covers, for the most part, were a really welcome make-over for the book series that would appeal to younger readers who might be enticed by the more modern art.

I hope I don't offend anyone but the current covers remind me of those trashy romance erotica novels they hide away in some corner on the top shelves.

Why are the US covers for WoT so... retro? I thought the ebook covers, for the most part, were a really welcome make-over for the book series that would appeal to younger readers who might be enticed by the more modern art.

I hope I don't offend anyone but the current covers remind me of those trashy romance erotica novels they hide away in some corner on the top shelves.

At my old job I was rereading the series and was actually quite embarrassed for anyone to see the covers. Especially Lord of Chaos. My god.

tumblr_m1vo2jaHMy1qjdygf.gif

On the plus side, no one stole my books.

• Like 2

I'm glad I'm not alone! Can't wait until aMoL is out and they release some sort of set with new art.

The UK art is OK but it's essentially been the same cover for every single book. In a shocking turn of events, the publisher chose to change the cover for the last book from black to white. I smell revolution brewing :D