Moiraine's World Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Whitty

What Are You Watching?

Do we seriously not have this as a thread? If so, go ahead and point me in the direction and delete this...

Anyway, this can be for TV shows, movies, or cracked out YouTube...I guess, anything you've watched or want to watch.

• Love it! 1

I watched A Star Is Born earlier in the week, with Lady Gaga and Bradley Cooper. Wow. Just wow. So damn good.

• Love it! 1

I want to see Can You Forgive Me and A Star Is Born. I also need to catch up on Walking Dead 

• Thanks 1

I know, I thought we had a thread for this is well. Currently trying to finish vikings and catching up on Supernatural

• Love it! 1

I'm behind this new season of Walking Dead...no cable, my parents are weird. Did you watch Fear? I got a couple eps into this last season then got pissed and my streaming sucked (cuz you know, no cable) then haven't watched it since.

OOh! Vikings! I finally caught up on that. What season you on??

• Like 1

Season 3 I think. I keep coming and going with Vikings, although I'm determined to get up to date on it (at some point)

I've now started watching the chilling adventures of Sabrina, and am thoroughly enjoying it. It's so different from the old show.

• Like 1

I’m just about done the 93 horror movies in 31 days challenge (Mostly marathons done on weekends). One more to go. 

A Star is Born looks amazing! 

Yeah Vikings can get a little "eeeeh" at times, but stick it out! I need someone to discuss with lol.

Sabrina was good! Apparently is a comic?? And it was quite bloody and graphic, so the "orginal" we all grew up with was a super G-rated version lol. I quite liked this new edgy dark version tho. Can't wait for Part 2!

A STAR IS BORN WAS AMAZING. GO WATCH IT.

Yeah, I think it’s based on the old Archie comics, of which Sabrina was an offshoot!  Whilst I miss Salem from the old show, I love the darker edge to the new Sabrina (and am slightly obsessed with the new Aunt Zelda) 

That is possible, since the people who did Riverdale (based off Archie comics) did Sabrina. And in Sabrina, the mention the town over, Riverdale LOL love it.