Moiraine's World Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Kaitlin

So, are we?

I think I can eat anything. But I don't like avocado. 

• Like 1

I’m allergic to kiwi and eggplant. If it were coffee it’d be a big deal but as far as foods go that’s pretty ok to me. 

HOW DO YOU NOT LIKE AVOCADO??????

Dairy doesn't like me as much in my older years. It makes me very sad. Also,  trip to the restroom is usually warrented about 2-3 hours after I eat *shrug* Doesn't have to matter what I eat LOL just ask my wife...she just rolls her eyes with an "of couuurse you do." 

• Like 1

...I think I can take just about everything (except irn bru which is a Scottish drink anyway).

• Like 1

On 6/27/2019 at 7:42 AM, Whitty said:

HOW DO YOU NOT LIKE AVOCADO??????

Dairy doesn't like me as much in my older years. It makes me very sad. Also,  trip to the restroom is usually warrented about 2-3 hours after I eat *shrug* Doesn't have to matter what I eat LOL just ask my wife...she just rolls her eyes with an "of couuurse you do." 

Take four lactaid! Well, ok, not four but does it help to take any?

I couldn’t do dairy for a while until I carefully started drinking raw milk. I do not recommend going and buying it. This was from the hippy farm I lived at... and I knew how spotlessly clean everything was and how often they tested everything. Otherwise: too dangerous! 

On 6/27/2019 at 8:50 AM, Ekho said:

...I think I can take just about everything (except irn bru which is a Scottish drink anyway).

does it really have rust and alcohol??

On 6/30/2019 at 4:59 PM, Kaitlin said:

does it really have rust and alcohol??

...no 😂😂

It’s not alcoholic at all, and definitely no rust. It’s actually really tasty I just can’t drink it because of allergies. 

21 hours ago, Ekho said:

...no 😂😂

It’s not alcoholic at all, and definitely no rust. It’s actually really tasty I just can’t drink it because of allergies. 

Then that’s a shame! Not so much a shame if it was actually rusty 🤪

I love these random stories about other countries 😂 but if you ever visit Scotland you should definitely try Irn Bru!

Wait. Wut. I thought it was like, law, that all drinks in Scotland had alcohol...except tea. okay no even the tea. 

Um, i'm sure lactaid would work, but you usualy have to take it like 30 mins before you have dairy, and like, I can't always know when I'mma want it, so meh. YOLO.

😂😂 I mean a lot of out drinks are mixed with alcohol but we’re not all permanently drunk 😂

That would be fun though...

I feel like that's something a perpetually drunk person would say... -.-

I mean it certainly would explain some of my posts on here 😂

My excuse is it's usually 6am and the end of my shift LOL also, that's just me? 😛