Moiraine's World Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Sam

Rooting out the invaders

The Seanchan seem firmly planted in the lands they have conquered and i recall a wise one saying that a number of aiel didn't want to leave the wetlands because they were too rich. it doesnt feel like there is enough room in randland for everyone. i wonder what will happen after LB.

It seems like a lot are going to die in the Last Battle, but I know what you mean. There doesn't seem to be enough room. Maybe there'll be more wars and skirmishes when people try to settle in afterward.

Maybe we lose. :o

Or maybe there is a new semi-breaking, that dissolves political ties and in a couple centuries people reform nation-states from there, or maybe we just have a big prolonged war among not monsters.

I'm kinda hoping for a surprise ending, although I'm not sure I want it to end on a total downer.

Maybe there will be a double-Return, where the Seanchan go back to the Seanchan continent to try and rebuild the empire that Semirhage shattered. Irony.