Moiraine's World Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Vertex

Occupy Moiraine's World

Are you a rebel?  

6 members have voted

1. 1. Are you a rebel?

• I rebel! Uprising, revolution and radical reforms!
    • I'm a balanced indevidual and I know better than to throw tantrums.

I never loved CD/record stores because I never cared enough about music to buy any. Now you all made me feel left out and I demand to be included again! I shall occupy this thread and be fashionable and cool about it :D Just like people on TV.

:spork: And this is the official ME occupies the Random Thread Smilie! I've stolen it to use for my agenda. Like a pirate or a virus or recycling station place.

The occupation of the random thread has failed. The authorities had the demonstration removed and media stood by and let it happen. All is lost and freedom is no more in the random thread.

But there is still hope and the battle is not lost. :spork: Join this new occupation of all MW to express your frustration/worries/anger/rebelliousness or bunch up with the evil authorities and be outraged and upset and call for moderators and legislation.

Edited by Vertex

Ha! A super moderator joined our cause :spork: With her powers we could attempt a coup d'état and rule MW with a junta.

Edited by Vertex

Oh Ekho! :flower: Your enthusiasm is both admirable and adorable! And I believe your piccie clearly illustrates that you are more than capable to be in charge of all explosives and gasoline. Now we've just gotta find a Reichstag to burn or a capitol to bomb. :spork:

The Cops! Run for your life, AshSnow and everyone else too! But especially AshSnow. It'd really suck if you only got to be a revolutionary rebel for a single post before the evil and corrupt authorities ships you off to some labor camp for life.

The Cops! Run for your life, AshSnow and everyone else too! But especially AshSnow. It'd really suck if you only got to be a revolutionary rebel for a single post before the evil and corrupt authorities ships you off to some labor camp for life.

Your movement has lost steam.

Ha! That is what we want you to think. We cohort in secret, plotting and planning to throw off our chains and rise up, united, against oppression! Viva la Occupation! :spork:

No, I was trying to be funny...because of the name underground resistance. See? *awkward* Well! In these dark times, it's important to keep spirits up or we'll surely all perish.

Oooh, can we call our underground resistance Silhouette? :D