Moiraine's World Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Kaitlin

Plants are hard

They’re hard to keep alive if they’re not weeds. 😤 My best ones just want to live in containers, but they’re quickly outgrowing them! Greedy little monsters will get their gigantic pots this weekend. This is them, being rude and demanding!

Does anyone want to share pics of their plant children?

7457472D-FA81-43F8-B413-D2AF2ACA3648.jpeg

6 hours ago, Whitty said:

Fake cacti are even better.

Touché 

Mine are mosquito repellent, although I’m thinking of just salting the earth and burning my whole yard at this point. Mosquitos apparently don’t like a lot of herbs! 

At this point the plant monsters have taken over most of the area outside the kitchen. They lurk, waiting for me to try and figure out how to dry them and use them in food. 

I did not know that about mosquitoes, good to know. Haha, I have a garden but not so many plants. 

I hate bugs. And we have like three different types of cockroack swarming outside and i am NOT okay with it. Some of those fuckers fly and I just fucking NOPE. Have them at work too, but I got my boots on and will stomp any and all i can.

We don't even have plants outside, really. So annoying. But when you have a nice little garden, it is very pretty and relaxing, sans bugs.

Cockroaches are a big nope for me! I would sacrifice plants for a lack of bugs, no problem. 

Haha, I know. I get the whole we need bugs, circle of life argument. But I don’t need them in my house! 

I donno, I feel like there are enough other not bug type things that could take over for the lack of no bugs. Just sayin.

Also, Kailtin. Plant pic update. Por favor.