Moiraine's World Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Deadsy

Moiraine-themed tattoos

I'm trying to think of the least nerdy tattoo I could get. And then I probably won't end up getting it anyway :P

I have pretty much nothing so far.

A hardcore Moiraine fan would get a keseria and chain tattooed across their forehead. :yes:

Less nerdy though, you could get a Great Serpent circle tattooed somewhere, or a White Flame, or one of the chapter icons relating to Moiraine.

I'v always been tempted to get a tattoo of a snake biting its own tail, like this one.

But then again, I don't like the idea of being stuck with something for life, so I probably shouldn't. You could always get a quote, possibly even in the old tongue. That would be pretty geeky, but you could always pretend it was latin to look cooler :P.

Edited by Ekho

on my left buttcheek:

Tonight you will eat fish.

on my right buttcheek:

Tomorrow, you may die.

Edited by Deadsy
  • Like 1

Oh. 956, of course. I am slow, forgive me. -_- (I guess I just think of the WoT timeline in relative terms, like "20 years before the main series" or "Lan is 3 years older than Moiraine", since I'm too lazy to keep all the birth years of the characters straight.)

I always liked the caihrien sun they have as the chapter icon. simple and it can always just be a sun

I like the sun thing.

I could always get the Tree of Life in green tattooed on me somewhere. Although if it's on a limb that gets chopped off later in life the Aiel could come after me. It's a gamble alright.

When I first read Moiraine's rescue scene in Towers of Midnight I was really tempted to get "half the light of the world" as a tattoo

When I first read Moiraine's rescue scene in Towers of Midnight I was really tempted to get "half the light of the world" as a tattoo

You, my friend, are a fangirl. _fangirl.png

You, my friend, are a fangirl. _fangirl.png

Although now that I think about it, its still not as bad as when I planned on getting "all this has happened before and all this will happen again" tattooed on my ribs :P

But yeah I thought Half the light of the world would be more mysterious than obsessive.

Edited by Ekho