[Split] More Theme Songs for Randland

• 3 weeks later...

I think this thread will have to be split soon since it is no longer about Moiraine theme songs and Marie needs to update the soundtrack part of the site and this isn't helping her and all the randomness is making her have to actually work and begin referring to herself in the third person and write run-on sentences so Katie will have to save Marie's sanity.

• 2 months later...

Manowar has a lot of songs that remind me of WoT. Bridge of Death-Ishamael turns to the Dark One, Ride the Dragon- Ishamael fights Rand at Falme, The Power-a song that Ishy himself could have written. Oh, The Power of Thy Sword could be the Last Battle.

Yes Rhuarc is her father. Lian is Avi's sister-mother, actually. Someone said she was Avi's maternal aunt so they are blood related at least.

I don't really bother paying too much attention to Aiel relations, but yes, I guarantee you she is Rhuarc's daughter.

• 11 months later...