What are you reading? II

• 4 months later...
  • Replies 397
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Started reading World War Z by Max Brooks, its good but its making me want to prepare for an imminant zombie apocalypse .

wheel of time 😏

Still haven't read King of Scars yet...lol I think I'm subconsciously waiting because there is no more currently after lol But I did just buy Shadow of the Fox by Juila Kagawa...so that'll be aft

Hollow Kingdom by Kira Jane Buxton. It’s great! The humans are all gone and the story is narrated by Sh*t Turd the human-raised crow. Together with Dennis the dog and new friends they face a brand new world whilst attempting to keep something of humanity alive. 

On 8/25/2020 at 4:10 PM, Marie said:

The Witches, Salem, 1692 A History by Stacy Schiff about... The witch trials of Salem, obviously. 

It ticks me off reading about these innocents getting harassed and killed. 

That sounds really interesting, let me know if it’s good! 

Currently reading...eh...middlegame by Seanan Maguire. When I’m reading things on the kindle I can never remember the name of it. 

• 2 years later...

I finished reading Working Stiff by Judy Melinek, a forensic pathologist about her first years in the field in New York City. Right now I'm trying to finish some book about the Vikings because I've been playing Assassin's Creed Valhalla and am a wee bit obsessed.

Haha, you found the book thread! Did you ever watch Vikings the tv show? I loved that!

Currently reading The Golden Enclaves, book 3 of the Scholomance trilogy by Naomi Novik. It's set in a magic school that is essentially out to kill it's students. I love these books.

• 10 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...