Moiraine's World Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Ishmael Moridin

Random XIV

Poor poor, Laura. Numbers shouldn't be reasonable, if they were, nobody would respect mathematicians and then what'd they have in life?

Also, I've taken it upon myself to make an avatar for Deadsy!

Why is it my fault?

Let's see... I just bought a steamer basket and steamed asparagus for the first time. Now I've had it 4 days in a row. I wonder if too much will kill me.

Why is it my fault?

Let's see... I just bought a steamer basket and steamed asparagus for the first time. Now I've had it 4 days in a row. I wonder if too much will kill me.

You can't prove it's not your fault. Besides, you don't have an avatar. That means something.

Yeah, Deadsy, the forum has lots of great WoT avatars to pick from. Just think, you could be looking at a picture of Moiraine's cleavage instead of that blank white head! :yes: (I refuse to accept that any MW member could not want to look at a picture of Moiraine in her shift, regardless of their gender or orientation.)

Out of no where, I'm suddenly getting all these dates. It's kind of weird to adjust too when before I never had any.....

Edited by AshSnow

Out of no where, I'm suddenly getting all these dates. It's kind of weird to adjust too when before I never had any.....

dates-potassium-lg.jpg

mmm

Anyhow, did you do something different? Did you shave off one eyebrow?

• Like 2

I want to go to Disneyland too. Also, I finally finished that avatar for Deadsy! It has corn in it...because Deadsy lives where corn are grown. And she knows things about corn too.

I want to go to Disneyland too. Also, I finally finished that avatar for Deadsy! It has corn in it...because Deadsy lives where corn are grown. And she knows things about corn too.

well then let's see it

Well, ok then...

Deadsy.png

I made it a bit too huge because I wasn't sure which size was best. And the idea was for me to make Marie put it on all sneakily so it'd be a surprise but I couldn't help myself :(