• Replies 882
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Congratulations on the underwater babby.. Olivia2.   I think I may have just fallen in love.

If only Marie.   She was actually my best friend when we were kids. Good times those were, lots of bouncing around and playing gameboy as I recall. That is until the whole bone disease thing really

A tapdancer.   When is it being released? I had no idea it was soon enough to start poaching for releases. Its a bit blindingly white, like the sun, but I like it, also like the sun.

Skype does not what me and Jan to talk to one another, so I can't ask her ;P. If you don't remember your skype name, then how can you sign in? :D I'm signed in now. I think I PMed you my Skype name before, but I can't remember for sure. Add me and them IM me if you're on.

Maybe we should call Jan "Janice" from now on, just so people doubly know she's a girl. :o

but you have to dress up/look really fly to attend.
*look suspiciously at* What do you mean dress up? I'm not a frilly, lacy, girly type of dresser. Would it be dressy enough if I ironed my jeans? :D
........................ Jan's a girl????!!!!!
:o You thought I was a boy?! After I grew my hair too! ;P I've now cut it again, though not in a way that'd make me look like a boy: lookie. (And, how old do I look now?)
You probably look as old as 19.34 and full of evil. :mwahaha:

Phew, that's an improvement from 12 and 15! I'm getting closer and closer to my real age, though it's a long way.

As for evil... I am that, aren't I? *shows fangs*

cool.gif

Hmmmm, feeling suddenly sheepish. Never been to Skype.

@ Jan, I do apologize for the gender misconception... although Jan (I remember it being short for January) I mistook you for one of mine, so please consider it a complement. :mwahaha:

I my further defense like Aes Sedai, we are not always the most obvious bunch. Anywho, I'm gonna go find some of these stalker sites and learn more about ALL OF YOU! Muah Ha HA! Then we'll see who really are women.....

"Strum of the harp and a sudden disappearance"

@ Jan, I do apologize for the gender misconception... although Jan (I remember it being short for January) I mistook you for one of mine, so please consider it a complement. :)

No problem. I'm not really offended, just surprised. One of the reasons I went for the nickname Jan (Yan) is so it wouldn't be easy for people to tell if I was a man or woman, especially if I wanted to hide my identity. But I thought out here everyone knew me. :mwahaha: