Thanks, people. :)

@Vertex: are you still convinced it's an April Fools Day trick?!

No, but everyone else was supposed to think so and now you ruined it. And you should be ashamed too, for being so trustworthy. If I said I'd become an aunt on April 1st then nobody would believe me but everyone believed you at once! *rants*

• Replies 882
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Congratulations on the underwater babby.. Olivia2.   I think I may have just fallen in love.

If only Marie.   She was actually my best friend when we were kids. Good times those were, lots of bouncing around and playing gameboy as I recall. That is until the whole bone disease thing really

A tapdancer.   When is it being released? I had no idea it was soon enough to start poaching for releases. Its a bit blindingly white, like the sun, but I like it, also like the sun.

What a week...failed an exam, and now I'm sick with like the cold <.<. Maybe I should start carrying a Charm around or something...

Edit: Woot! I already feel much better...guess it was only a 24 hour thing.

Thursday already...this week go by fast for anyone else?

Edited by AshSnow

The winter was so long and cold and dark it made me like, nay love, jazz. John coltrane is to me no longer merely the possessor of the world's bitchingest name but also, the shit.

But even as I stagger ravaged out of their grasp I find that I still harbour some love for the winter months. A love that I know will grow as I start to forget the harrowing savagery of what we all just went through. Though "harrowing savagery" might be a bit dramatic because as much as I love comparing various things to recieving beatings, the winter (particularly January and February)is more like a cold, loveless marriage. You're not speaking to eachother, you're not happy and you're going to be sleeping on icecubes but you still feel somehow fond of the other party, even though you know all that is is your silly romantic ideals enforcing themselves on reality.

But now we can put all that shit behind us because spring is here and i makes me so.. So happy. I wanted to express my happiness with a picture but a google-search for "incomprehensible joy" yielded little of worth. I was going to settle for just "joy" but even then all I got was a bunch of hipsters jumping and a perky looking black chick.

Lady Gaga is amazing. 'Bad Romance'...love it!

I don't like her music but I do enjoy Lady Gaga for the simple fact that every time I hear her name I am reminded of the Queen song Radio Gaga.

All we heeaaar is, radioo gaga

Radio gooogooo

Radio gaga

I don't like her music but I do enjoy Lady Gaga for the simple fact that every time I hear her name I am reminded of the Queen song Radio Gaga.

All we heeaaar is, radioo gaga

Radio gooogooo

Radio gaga

Freddie Mercury was made of excellence. I like Gaga (I could watch Telephone and Bad Romance all day), but I'm liking Erykah Badu a lot more lately. Hmm, I love Laura Marling's voice.